Everyone makes New Years Resolutions, but as we all know, it is very rare to stick to those resolutions. Why is that such a hard thing to do? All it is, is a promise to ourselves. Why can’t we seem to keep a promise? Another question is why we keep making these resolutions if we know their success rate is next to none?
I can definitely say that I have made my fair share of New Years Resolutions! I can also say that I have failed at my share of New Years Resolutions. And I too keep making them. Sometimes I think it is more of an excuse that anything. I think to myself. Next year I’m going to be kinder, I’m going to work out more, I’m going to not spend so much money, I’m gonna do this, not going to do that, bla bla bla. I think that is a lot of people problem. Instead of really wanted to better their life, they just want to use the new year as an excuse to put something off, and if they fail they can just say, ‘I’ll make that next year’s resolution.’ That is not they way we should be seeing this. The only way to make a New Years resolution really happen is to really care about it. So now I will really start to care!
Here it goes, Miss B’s New Year Resolutions:
- Keep a memory box (Just a box or jar to keep ticket stubs, Chinese fortunes, notes and so on throughout the year)
- Keep up to date on my Blog, even when I think there is not enough time!
- Go to the gym with Bonniekins, even when 6 in the morning seems WAY to early
- Eat healthier, not just because it’s good for me but because it might actually taste really good:)
- Don’t let this year go by too fast. College is coming and that means a lot of big and important changes. I don’t want to wish any of that a way.
To anyone who reads this: I hope you have made your New Years Resolutions, and more than that, I hope you really care about them. I have total faith that you will be able to do anything you put your heart and mind to. Good luck, and due to the previous resolution, you will be hearing a lot more from me in the next 12 months and long after that!